MARS RECOGNIZED AS A Great Place to Work®
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN THE WORKPLACE.
Everywhere we do business, we’re committed to creating an excellent culture. Our operations all over the world have won Great Place to Work® awards for being committed to success and providing a great work environment for our Associates.
ABOUT GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Our friends at Great Place to Work® are the global authorities on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through special assessment tools, advisory services and employer branding programs, Great Place to Work® provides the tools that help us keep our culture at its best.
MARS RANKED #12 BEST MULTINATIONAL WORKPLACE IN 2016
Congrats to all of our Mars Associates, who help make us one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces. Though we’re far from perfect and always trying to improve, we are excited to be honored by Great Place to Work® The organization put us at #12 on their list in 2016, our sixth year on the largest annual global study of workplace excellence.
Our number-one asset is our people. Mars Associates enjoy a range of unique benefits every day, including open offices, “treadmill” meetings, pets at work and, of course, free candy! Great Place to Work has also commended our health and wellness programs, as well as our local and global volunteering opportunities.
“People at Mars are so passionate and committed,” said Chase Ubernosky, Process Engineer at Mars Chocolate, North America. “The fact that Associates stay with the business for so long — many for ten years or more — shows that we feel empowered and that there are incredible opportunities open to us. Mars is a terrific place to build a career.”
OTHER GREAT PLACE TO WORK AWARDS FOR MARS
Our ongoing investment in our people and culture has given us many reasons to celebrate this year. Mars also has been recognized as “a great place to work” in many markets around the world, including:
- #1 in 2016 Europe's Best Multinational Workplaces
- #3 in 2016 Argentina's Best Companies to Work For
- #8 in 2016 Asia’s Best Multinational Workplaces
- #1 in 2016 Brazil’s Você SA Best Place to Start a Career
- #11 in 2016 Brazil’s Época Best Company to Work For — Large
- #8 in 2016 Columbia's Best Companies to Work For
- #2 in 2016 France’s Best Workplaces: More Than 500 Employees
- #2 in 2016 Germany’s Best Workplaces: 2,001 – 5,000 Employees
- #3 in 2016 Germany’s Best Workplaces: Lower Saxony-Bremen (More Than 50 Employees)
- #5 in 2016 Germany’s Best Workplaces: Fewer Than 500 Employees
- #1 in 2016 Greece’s Best Workplaces: 50 – 250 Employees
- #3 in 2016 Italy’s Best Medium Workplaces
- #8 in 2016 Japan’s Best Workplaces: 100 – 999 Employees
- #2 in 2016 Ireland’s Best Medium Workplaces
- #2 in 2015 Mexico’s Super Companies: 501 to 3,000 Employees
- #8 in 2016 Norway’s Best Workplaces: 20 – 49 Employees
- #5 in 2016 Portugal’s Best Workplaces: 100 to 250 Employees
- #1 in 2016 Spain’s Best Workplaces: 500 – 1000 Employees
- #13 in 2016 the UK’s Best Workplaces: Large Category
- Greater China 2016 Best Companies to Work For
- United States 2016 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- United States 2016 Best Manufacturing & Production Companies (Two Consecutive Years)
- United States 2016 Best Workplace for Parents
- United States 2016 Gallup Great Workplace Award Winner (Seven-time Winner)
- United States 2016 Fortune’s 30 Best Workplaces to Retire From
- United States 2016 Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
VICTORIA MARS’ APPEARANCE AT THE 2014 GREAT PLACE TO WORK® CONFERENCE
Mars is honored to be recognized by Great Place to Work® Best Multinationals List, our sixth time being recognized.