Šis tekstas tikslingai pateikiamas anglų kalba.
Invitation to join Management Development Programme
Manager? Director? CEO? If you’ve set your sights firmly on the top, this is how to get there.
Our Management Development Programme (MDP) is aimed at graduates from the area of Engineering (Production Management, Research & Development). This three-year programme consists of three to four different assignments (one of them could be in a European environment) and on top, individual coaching and training. This provides the perfect foundation for a career in business leadership.
The goal is challenging and clear: Take on a management position.
- You’ll be stretched like never before
- You’ll gain experience across different business areas.
- You’ll manage projects, lead teams, make decisions and take responsibility from day one.
We will develop your talent together with you for the duration of the programme. But this also means that we will work on expanding your strengths and identifying your personal development needs. And don't worry - you will be constantly faced with new challenges to take you out of your comfort zone, time and again. This way, you achieve the best learning to drive your personal development.
However, this is not a one-sided process. You will know better than anyone else what your strengths and weaknesses are. You will also have a say on which areas you need to improve, and how. We’ll then do our best to provide you with the opportunities and resources you need to fulfil your potential. Yet, you have to take the responsibility. And for those with the right levels of drive and determination, it can open doors to many different career paths with the clear goal of making it to the top.
As you’ve probably realised, this isn’t an average trainee programme, but rather a management programme at the highest level. The MDP is designed to attract exceptional, determined and capable graduates who are prepared to learn, improve and grow. The programme creates generalists with the business experience, maturity and insight to lead the business world of tomorrow. As a Management Trainee we will offer you the chance to go wherever the greatest development opportunities are.
We are currently looking for the right talents in the area of
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE ENGINEERING
The requirements for the candidates:
- the final year of master studies or have graduated master degree in Engineering (Production Management, Research & Development). The average score not less than 8;
- motivated towards achieving outstanding results;
- able to act effectively in a dynamic and changing environment;
- have outstanding analytical skills;
- engaged in their own development;
- fluent in both Lithuanian and English. One more foreign language preferable.
If you are interested or need more information, please contact our recruitment partner Lina Adukaite at Bright Purple Resourcing, +370 640 34066.
We look forward to your application and motivation letter at email@example.com