Open Access to Better Food
Our new Purpose commitments guide us, ensuring that convenience never compromises nutrition.
As we work to achieve our ambitions by 2025, you’ll see us:
- Celebrate cooking and eating together and provide inspiration for healthy meals and recipes.
- Add nutritional value for consumers through innovative nutrition, incorporating more vegetables and fiber.
- Build strategic partnerships to tackle hunger and provide access to healthy food, which gives more people the opportunity to share a meal.
- Do more to deliver food that is good for us while helping the planet by reducing plastic use and improving farmer livelihoods.
Our actions over the next five years will include:
- Incorporating 800 million servings of vegetables, increasing fiber servings by 30% and reducing sodium by 5% across our portfolio.
- Providing 25 million meals (5 million a year) to those in need of a healthy meal through strategic partnerships.
- Ensuring 100% of plastic packaging is recyclable, reusable or compostable.
- Eliminating unsustainable water use in our value chain, starting with a 50% reduction.
- Reaching 100% of rice farmers in our supply chain who are at risk of poverty with programs designed to help them thrive.